Terms & Conditions
General conditions are made in compliance with Consumer Protection Law (ZVPot-UPB2).
A seller is bind to himself to provide a buyer always the following information:
- identity of a company (name and head office place, register number)
- contacts that enables users fast and efficient communication (email, telephone…)
- main characteristics of goods or services (including with sales services and guarantees)
- items accessibility (each item or service which is offered online should be accessible in reasonable time)
- delivery terms of items or carrying out of service (manner, place and delivery time)
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously fixed and it must be clearly shown if the taxes and transport costs are included
- payment method and manner of delivery
- time of offer validity
- term within it is still possible to withdraw from the agreement and conditions for a withdrawal; furthermore also, if and how much costs a buyer has with the return of an item
- explanation of procedure when complaining, including with all data about a contact person or customer relations service
OFFER OF ITEMS
The online offer of the shop OPTIMIST is often and fast updated. The prices are presented as online prices. An online price is a price which is valid for an online purchase.
A seller offers the following kinds of payment:
- cash on delivery (COD)
- by remittance (bank transfer) in the account of the shop OPTIMIST accordig to pro forma invoice/quotation
- safely with the payment by system PayPal. The system supports credit cards MasterCard, Visa and many others)
- credit and debit cards (Braintree)
All prices include VAT. The purchase of items is possible only by registration in online shop. The registration is possible also during the purchase.
The prices are valid in the moment when you are sending the order and they do not have in advance fixed validity. The prices are valid when you make payment by above stated payment methods, under above stated conditions. Despite all affords to secure the most updated and correct prices as possible,it might happen, that the information about the price is incorrect. In this case, or in the case if the price of an item is changed during your order is being processed, the seller will enable the customer to cancel the purchase but at the same time the customer will be offered the solution by the seller which will lead to the mutual pleasure. Deed of sale between a seller and a customer is made in the moment when a seller confirms the order (a customer receives an email about the status ORDER CONFIRMED).
From this moment on all prices and other conditions are fixed and they are valid such as for a seller as for a customer.
- Order received
After sending an order a customer receives an email to confirm the order received. On this stage a customer has stil a chance witin one hour to cancle the order. A customer has on the seller's website always access to exhaustive pieces of onformation about the status and the contents of the order.
- Order confirmed
If the customer does not cancle the order, the order is being processed, when the seller checks the order, checks the delivery possibility of items ordered and confirms the order or refuses the order with a reason. The seller is allowed to use the customer's contact telephone number and phone him in order to check the data or to secure the delivery on time. By confirming the order the seller sends the customer an email to inform him about the expected delivery time. A contract about the purchase of items ordered between the customer and the seller is on this stage irrevocably made.
- Goods dispatched:
A seller prepares and dispatches goods at the appointed time and sends a customer an email to inform him. In the email mentioned a seller informs a customer also about the policy of return service of goods, where a customer can inquire at in case of delay at delivery and in case of a complaint.
RIGHT TO CANCEL A PURCHASE, RETURN SERVICE OF GOODS
A customer has a right to inform the company within 15 days from taking delivery of goods (on the contact email email@example.com), that he is rescinding a contract and he does not need to state the reason for his decision. The only cost, that goes against customer's account, is the return service of goods. Goods must be returned to the seller not later than within 30 days from the sent email about a rescission of the contract (purchase).
Received goods must be returned undamaged and in unchanged quantity, except if goods have been damaged, bad, lost or the quantity has been reduced and it is no fault of customer.
We will refund the customer's money as soon as possible, but the latest within 30 days from receiving the message obout the rescinding a contract. The refund of the payment will be performed on the customer's transaction account.
The return of goods to the company within a term to rescind a contract counts for a message about rescinding a contract.
The seller will deliver the goods or carry out the service within a term agreed.
A contracting partner responsible for delivery of forwarded goods is the post service GLS but the seller reserves a right to chose other delivery service, if the order can be fulfilled more effectively.
The seller will contact the customer with communication technologies on the distance only if the customer agrees with that. Advertising emails will include the following components:
- they will be marked clearly and unambiguously as advertising emails
- the sender will be clearly evident
- various actions, promotions and other market techniques will be marked as such. As well the conditions of participation in them will be clearly defined.
- the manner to unsubscribe fro receiving the advertising emails will be clearly presented.
- the user's wish not to receive the advertising emails any more will the seller expressly take into consideration.
DISCHARGE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The seller tries his best to assure up-to-date and correct information that are published on his web sites. Despite of all , the characteristic of the item , the delivery term or the price might change such fast that the seller cannot manage to correct the information on the web sites. In such case, the seller will inform the customer about the changes and he will enable the customer to cancel the order or to change the item ordered.
The seller is not responsible for the contents of opinions about the items that are written by visitors. The seller checks the opinions before they are published and refuses those which contains obvious untruths or they are misleading or offensive. The seller is not responsible for the information in the opinions and releases himself from any responsibility that comes from the information in the opinions. Although the seller tries to assure precise photos of the selling items, all the photos must be considered as symbolic. The photos do not assure the characteristics of the item.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
The seller respects the valid legislation about the consumers protection. The seller tries his best to fulfill his duty to make an effective system of dealing with the complaints and to provide a person with whom, in the case of difficulties, the customer can make a contact by phone or email. The complaint is submitted by email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of dealing the complaint is highly confidential.
The seller is aware of that, that the essential feature of cosumer dispute, at least as regards the judicial solution, its asymmetry between the economic value of the claim and the costs which result in solving the dispute. This is also the main obstacle that the consumer does not initiate the process of the dispute before the court. Therefore the seller tries his best to solve the potential disputes by agreement.
We wish you a great shopping experience and best regards.
Store Optimist, Iztok Šeško s.p.